- General Regulations
- SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB, HÃ¶gstamalmvÃ¤gen 10, 74693 BÃ¥lsta, Sweden sells different items (hereinafter the â€žmerchandiseâ€œ or the â€žgoodsâ€œ), which may be purchased online from the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Onlineshop.
- The merchandise offered in the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Onlineshop is exclusively available to end consumers.
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the â€žT&Câ€œ) shall exclusively apply to all Agreements entered into between SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB and the Buyer via the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online-shop and the performance of such Agreements. By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to be bound by these T&C.
- Buyers must create a web shop account (hereinafter the â€žAccountâ€œ) for their orders. For this purpose, the Buyer shall fully and truthfully provide all information required in the Webshopâ€™s entry mask (name, billing and delivery address, email address etc.).
- When the Buyer creates an Account, the Buyer is obligated to keep his Account data up-to-date and, if necessary, to enter any changes and amendments without undue delay. Furthermore, Buyers shall set their personal login data (user ID and password). After the transmission of such data, the Buyer will receive an email confirming receipt of his data and the completion of registration process. By entering their personal login data, Buyers may access their personal Account and display all order data for the past 24 months at any time.
- Buyers shall ensure that the email address indicated in their Account can be contacted at any time, and Buyers expressly acknowledge and agree that all communication between SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB and the Buyer shall exclusively be effected by means of email. All notices sent by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB to the email address provided by the Buyer shall be deemed to have been received by the Buyer. Buyers shall protect their personal login data against misuse by third parties and shall not have the right to disclose such login data to third parties. SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall not be liable for any damages caused by a misuse of the login data by third parties.
- Buyers may request that their Account can be deleted at any time. Once the deletion has been finalised, the Buyer will no longer be able to access any data relating to past orders.
- Any sale of SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB merchandise to the Buyer will be restricted to quantities customary in retail trade. This also shall apply to both the number of items ordered as part of one single order and to several orders placed within a short period of time, each relating to the same product and a quantity customary in retail trade.
- Inception of the Agreement
- The presentation of merchandise in the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online-shop shall only be deemed to be a non-binding invitation by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB to order goods in the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online-shop. In this context express reference is made to point no. 8 of these T&C.
- By sending the order to SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB, the Buyer submits a binding offer to enter into a sales agreement for the goods ordered. Thereupon the Buyer will immediately receive an automatically generated email by which SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB confirms that the order has been electronically received and registrated. This confirmation email shall not, however, constitute an acceptance of the offer to enter into a sales agreement.
- The sales agreement will only be entered into further to SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB sending a shipping and order confirmation to the Buyer.
- SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall not be obliged to accept orders. To the extent that an order is not accepted, the Buyer will be informed accordingly within 7 days.
- Delivery and shipping costs
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, delivery of the goods shall be effected by way of an insured sale to destination from SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB headquarters in BÃ¥lsta to the delivery address indicated by the Buyer.
- The AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online-shop contains information on the availability of particular goods. All information relating to availability, shipment or delivery of a particular good is merely provided as approximate guideline information and shall in no case be deemed to constitute a binding shipping or delivery date.
- The indicated delivery times start to run from receipt of full payment by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB and in case of sales on a cash on delivery basis, from transmission of the shipment and order confirmation by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB.
- Deliveries shall only be performed by the carrier set forth in the SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online-shop and shall only be effected within Europe.
- Prices, payment methods and payment terms
- The prices quoted in the AIRSHOW.SE STORE Online Shop at the time of the respective order shall apply. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, prices are quoted in Euro (â‚¬) and include the applicable value added tax. Prices and the applicable shipping fees are quoted separately. The applicable shipping fees shall be charged in addition to the purchase price. The invoice will be sent to the Buyer together with the goods to be delivered.
- Payment of the goods may, at the Buyerâ€™s discretion, be made by paypal or advance payment. In individual cases, and without stating any reasons, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB reserves the right to refuse certain methods of payment or to demand payment in advance.
- Transfer of risk, acceptance of delivery
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods shall transfer to the Buyer at the time of delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer shall be under the obligation to take delivery of the goods with undue delay or to pick up the goods made ready for collection without undue delay. If the Buyer fails to meet such obligation, delivery shall be deemed to be effected on the date on which the Buyer should have accepted or picked up the goods. At that time, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods shall transfer to the Buyer.
- Retention of title
- SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall retain ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price has been received.
- In the event of a breach of contract on part of the Buyer, including but not limited to payment default, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall, after having granted a grace period of 14 days, be entitled to rescind the Agreement and to demand the return of the goods at the Buyerâ€™s expense.
- Buyerâ€™s rights to rescind â€“ Cancellation procedure
- The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the Agreement and to return the goods (without giving any reason) received within 14 days from receipt to SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB. This period shall run from the date on which the goods were delivered to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall return the goods to SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB in accordance with the instructions set out on the return form, which is enclosed in the delivered parcel. In the event that the Buyer fails to return the goods in accordance with such instructions, and, as a result, the goods are damaged or lost, or SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB incurs any related costs, the Buyer shall be obliged to compensate SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB for any damages incurred.
- All returns shall be made to:
SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB,
SE â€“ 746 93 BÃ¥lsta
- Goods specially manufactured to the Buyerâ€™s specifications, or goods clearly tailored to the Buyerâ€™s personal needs shall be excluded from the right to return.
- Consequences of Buyerâ€™s withdrawal: In the event of a legally effective withdrawal, both Parties shall restore what has been received in performance of the Agreement, and, if applicable, the Buyer shall compensate SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB for any benefits of use. In the event that the merchandise has deteriorated, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB may demand reasonable compensation for the depreciation in value. The regulation of the foregoing sentence shall, however, not apply to any deterioration of the merchandise solely caused by a reasonable examination to an extent that would, for instance, have been possible for the Buyer in a retail store.
- All documents that may be useful for the Buyer for the purpose of returning the merchandise, are enclosed in the delivered parcel together with the delivery note. For any questions regarding the right to return the merchandise or its actual return, please contact SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB Customer Support Team:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: +46 707 69 51 74
- During the statutory warranty period, the Buyer shall in the first instance be entitled to rectification free of charge. To the extent necessary, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall entirely or partially replace the merchandise. In the event that a defect is not rectified within a reasonable period of time or that a rectification is inappropriate, Buyers may, at their discretion, claim a rescission of the sale or a price reduction.
- All designs, colours and appearances of materials displayed in the web shop shall generally be deemed to be approximate and are therefore displayed without any obligation. The Buyer shall not have any right to assert a defect on the grounds of deviations in shades of colour or in design or in the appearance of materials.
SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB liability shall generally be restricted to damages resulting from gross negligence or wilful misconduct. Any liability for damages due to ordinary negligence is explicitly excluded. This limitation of liability shall not apply to claims relating to personal injury. Any compensation for consequential damages due to defects, consequential economic loss, failure to realise savings, interest cost and interest losses and damages resulting from third party claims against the Buyer shall be excluded, except for such damages caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB.
- No liability for external links
On its web pages, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB may provide links to other sites on the World Wide Web. The following shall apply to all such links: SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB explicitly declares that SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of third party websites made accessible via links on SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB websites. Therefore, SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB hereby explicitly distances itself from the contents of all third party websites linked by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB and dissociates itself from such contents. This declaration applies to all links appearing on SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB websites and all contents of web pages accessible via the links appearing on SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB websites.
- Data privacy, Confidentiality
- General: Data security is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us. As data controller, we take responsibility for all personal information - such as your name,
address, e-mail address and your personal identity - that you provide to us. We use your name and other information relating to you only if it is necessary for us
to do it and we will only collect information that is relevant to us in our dealings with you.
We store your information only as long as required by law or as necessary to perform our services.
You can visit the site without disclosing your personal data. During your visit, you will remain anonymous and we can not identify you unless you have an account
on the Site, you can log in with your name and password.
Information We Collect
We may collect different kinds of information about you order a product from the page.
We collect, store and process your information in order to complete your purchase on the Site and for future requirements and to provide you with our services.
We may store information on your title, your name, your e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address (if different from mailing address), phone number,
mobile number, fax number, payment type. We don't collect any type of credit card data or account data; payments are made through PayPal or Bank transfer directly
from you to our Bank account.
We will use the information you provide to us to deal with your orders and to provide you with the services and information we provide on our website and that you desire.
In addition, we will use the information you provide to us to administer your account with us; send you information which we think you find useful or that you have ordered
from us, including information about products and services provided that you have not objected to being contacted by us. Assuming you have provided your consent, we may also
contact you with product details and service information. If you do not want any messages from us, you can unsubscribe from this at any time.
We may transfer your contact information to third parties in order to deliver a product to you (such as a courier or supplier.)
Payments you make via the site will be treated directly by PayPal system, no data will be collected by us other than the positive or negative response from PayPal about your payment transaction.
Your order data will be stored by us. You can access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can get an overview of your completed orders, over those who are open and
of those who are to be delivered. You can also manage your address details, and the newsletters you subscribe to. It's up to you to handle this personal information in a confidential manner
and you should not give your password to anyone. We can not assume responsibility for misuse of passwords, unless the abuse is not our fault.
- Miscellaneous: Server operator and location: this web shop is operated by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB. The servers are located at SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB premises and/or at the premises of specialised companies, which are themselves bound to observe strict data protection rules.
- Collection of data: SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB does not collect any personal data of website visitors who are not registered or logged in. However, the IP addresses of website visitors as well as data relating to the pages visited, the duration of visits and the operating systems and web browsers used are logged. Such data are solely used to collect information on users' browsing habits and to optimise the website on an ongoing basis. No linkage with other data will be built, in particular no linkage that would allow conclusions to be drawn about the identity of individual users.
- Personal Data: The use by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB of any personal data stored by Buyers in their Account (email address, postal address etc.), shall, except for the transmission of marketing information (Newsletter) to the Buyer, exclusively be restricted to the purpose of processing the orders placed via this web shop. Should Buyers wish to not receive any such marketing information from SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB, they may cancel the subscription of such information in their Account settings. SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB shall not transfer any personal data to third parties, except as necessary for the purpose of order processing (e.g. the dispatch).
- Data protection: All data stored and managed by SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB are protected by appropriate physical, electronic and administrative measures against any unauthorised access by third parties.
- Data transmission: In order to prevent access from unauthorised third parties, all data communication related to payment transactions takes place via a secure SSL connection.
- Final regulations
- All contractual or other legal relationships between SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB and the Buyer are subject to the exclusive application of Swedish substantive and procedural law under explicit exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the conflict-of-law rules of the Swedish private international law act.
- This choice of law shall, however, only apply to the extent that the protection provided to the Buyer by mandatory regulations of the laws of the Buyerâ€™s state of habitual residence is not impaired by this choice of law.
- SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB reserves the right to modify or amend these T&C at any time and at SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB sole discretion. Such modifications or amendments shall be notified to the Buyer at the time of the Buyerâ€™s next login in the web shop.
- Should any individual regulations of these T&C be or become fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining regulations and the formation of an agreement shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid or unenforceable regulations shall be deemed to be replaced by other valid and enforceable regulations that correspond as closely as possible to the commercial purpose of the invalid regulations. The same shall apply to any loopholes in the regulations of these T&C.
SCANDINAVIAN AIRSHOW AB,
SE â€“ 746 93 BÃ¥lsta
You may contact us by the following means:
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Telephone: +46 707 69 51 74
Version date: November 2014